I am waiting with my family for the ball to drop. We have a whole bunch of snacks and we are just sitting in front of the TV. I am glad the year is ending, but what is so different about New Years Day. It is the fact that it is a new calendar year? Why do people make promises to change their lives? I think we should change something about us everyday, not just the first of the year. Though, on that note, I want to never stop trying this next year. This will be such a big year for me. My 18th birthday, Graduation, Freshman year of College. With so many new things, it will be tough for me to want to keep going through the hard parts. I hope that I will always get through it without falling apart or getting "emo".
I just thought of something cool to do. I am going to recap the year in 30 different words. Here is my 2007.
1. Life-changing
2. Different
3. Crazy
4. Family
5. Driving
6. Swimming
7. Back-float
8. Sisters
9. Experience Project
10. College
11. ACT
12. Best-friend
13. Tears
14. Laughter
15. Tears (had to add it twice.)
16. 4am
17. Phone-calls
18. Revelations
19. Heartbreak
20. Writing
21. FanFiction
22. Ipods
23. Far-away-friends
24. Change
25. Bowling
26. Randomness
27. "oj"
28. You Tube
29. Tough Decisions
30. Faith
Got to get back to partying! Have a great new year and don't worry to much about changing something to big. Take small steps each day and you'll get there before you even realize it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment