Monday, October 29, 2007

Too Long but Not Enough TIme

Hahaha, like the blog title? It does make some sense if you think about it? Have you ever done something that seemed to take forever, but when it came to a end you realized that it was not enough. It seemed like it should have been longer. I feel like that about two things; driving school and high school. Driving school is two weeks. I am supposed to be prepared for driving in the "real world" in two weeks. The classes are really long and it is very hard to remember everything. I don't know if I will even pass the test at the end of the two weeks (this Wednesday). Well, I don't know.. I don't know if I will be prepared to drive. The other thing is high school. When I first started off in 9th grade, I wish I could have skipped foward a couple grades, and now, while I don't feel like going back, I feel like things are comming to a end. I am almost done with the first quarter of school. This will be the end of my last first quarter. I know it does not sound like a big deal, but it kinda is. I don't really like things to end. I cried when 9th grade was over. By 10th grade, I did not cry but I got really sad. I get sad at the end of every semester when I have to change classes. I say goodbye to my teachers and I never talk to them again (something I kind of regret but I just don't feel the need to email my old teachers. They probally forgot about me anyway.) What will I do when I am done with high school? What will I do that summer? I don't have another year of high school to look forward to.. I have college to look forward too. That is something totally new.

Well, I should probally stop thinking myself to death. OK, so I like doing it.. but I think I should be more lighthearted sometimes and not think so much about how I might mess things up or what I could do differently. It's not really my life to live anyway. It's God's.. sorta. My life is according to what he wants.

I can't really think of anything else to write about that does not require some emo self-examining. Ohh, I feel a little better today. I still can't breath through my nose all the way, but I am living and doing alright. I guess it is OK having a cold. There is worse. Now, I must go to bed. I am trying to sleep earlier and wake up earlier. So far, it has not been working, but I am always trying.

God bless you all..
Brenna

No comments: