Sunday, October 28, 2007
I'm so sick!
This is always the song that comes into my head when I have a cold. I always the "I'm so sick" part. I don't think I could scream it though. But, yes, I am very sick today. I had to stay home from church and everything. I don't like having a cold. I think it is one of the worst things I could have. My nose is all stuffed up. I feel so yucky. My eyes are all watery and it is hard to swallow.
Here is a funny story...
So, when I am sick, it must increase my ADDness because I have done about three different things in the time I was writing this blog. Well, they all involve YouTube. First, I got that "I'm So Sick" video. Then I found "My Immortal". I love that song. So I watch a little bit of the video and others singing it. Then someone who sang that song also sang "Who Knew" by Pink, which is one of my favorite songs right now. So, I watched that and some other REALLY good singers sing that song. Here is my favorite version.
You would not want me to sing right now. That would probally be pretty bad.
So, I also wanted to watch TV Shows and the computer. Like that was my orignal plan but I got downstairs and on the computer and everything changed. I am not good at doing what I plan on doing. Well, at least I am updating my blog. I don't ever do that often, even though I PLAN on doing it almost everyday.
Well, I think I will get on ABC.com or NBC.com. OOO, maybe a episode of Carpoolers or Chuck will get me happy and lauging again. I will check back tommorow.. if I am still alive or able to post.
Over and Out,
Brenna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment