Hi people. I am back for a while. I actually felt like updating my blog. I was like "I might post about what I have been up to." So, here I am. What should I start with first. How about the most stressful to least stressful. (Now, my life is not THAT stressful, but enough to want to cry every once in a while.)
1. Driving-
I actually got on the road last week. I drove home! It was such an accomplishment. Me and my dad were in the parking lot and he told me, "We are going on the road." I said, "I don't think so. The parking lot is comfortable." My dad replied, "Come on. I broke my legs and I can't drive. You have to take us home." (he did not have broken legs, for those who did not catch that.) So, after many deep breaths, I slowly crawled out of the parking lot. It scared me so much! I think I mumbled "Oh God" at least 10 times through the 10 minute or so driving experience. It felt like forever. I did good though. I stayed in my lane and I made pretty good left turns. (Left turns are the scariest for me though.) Once I got home, I was pretty happy with myself, but I don't want to do that anytime soon. I know I need to drive more, but I still dread the road experience.
Why is it then whenever I actually get the opperunity to blog, I can't? I have to go out with my mom. She is going to get me a pumkin roll though. It is pumkin cake with cream cheese. I will TRY to get back on here afterwards or later tonight, but ya know me...
Brenna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment