Today was a long day. I am glad I am finally lounging on the couch doing nothing at all. I don't really want to go into details, but here is the short version. I was up at 5:00am, ate breakfast with my dad, went driving..(will explain more soon), banking, doctor's app., Radio Shack, dinner, and then home.
Here is my longer version of driving. I went on the road! I drove on the country road going at least 35 mph. I only got off the road once, but I got back on really fast. While I was driving I kept drifting out of my lane. I could not stay in my lane. I DID make a really cool banked curve though. I was very proud of myself. Next time, I am going to do better, I am sure. It was not as scary as I thought it would be.
Hmm.... What to talk about... OOO, how about the Biggest Loser. I really like that show. I am watching it in a hour. I always like to see how they get through the workouts and the challenges. Some of the challenges I don't think I could do and I am fairly fit. They should have a reality shows for skinny twigs. They give them muscles and make them less scrawny. It is always sad though when someone has to go home. Last week was surprising because I thought David was going to be one of the ones that loose the most wieght.
Well, I am going to maybe do some reading or posting on my message board. Would you believe I did not post the last time when I said I would? Yep..
TTYL,
Brenna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment