Saturday, May 31, 2008

About to Graduate!

Well, you know me, you already know that I graduated early and I have my diploma. But, today is the ceremony. I can't blog for very long, but I wanted to try to put down some of my feelings at this time. OH My gosh.. I am jittery and I have a stomach ache. Part of me does not even realize that I am doing this. I am going to be there at the stadium and wonder why I am in a cap and gown. Is this really happening? I have looked forward to this day since the beginning of high school. I have thought of many different scenarios and now it seems like it will different then I had ever thought. I am happy, scared, worried, anxious, overjoyed and just a wild mix of emotions. But, here I go.. I am ready to officially become part of the graduating class of 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through the blogrush plugin! BUt anyways - Good job and congratulaions on graduating! Early even? Wow. Awesome.