I really have been busy. I try to make the time to just set aside 30 minutes to updating this blog but it is hard to find that. I am trying to find money for college, find a job, work online (more about that in a minute) and just live life. It is getting harder and harder, but it is also more exciting. I don't have time to do the things I used to do, and I know I am neglecting a lot of things: friends (some offline, lots online..), reading, preparing academically for college, TV Shows, message boards, writing.. Just lots of things.. I know I can't get everything done and have time for everything.. but find balance is hard to learn and adjust. And now.. on to what I have been doing..
Accomplishments-
I swam by myself for a little while. It was really scary at first, but then I did not want to stop. I swam in front of the pool wall so if I felt like I was going to sink, I could grab onto the ledge. It was fun though. I was just thinking that I had to try it.. "It is now or never." So I did it.. not just treading water.. (which I am doing really good at..) but actually kicking and moving through the water with my arms and legs. After we got out of the pool, I was shaking. I could not stop shaking and laughing. I did not think I was going to do that. I have always been fearful of swimming, so for me to swim like that was out of my comfort zone. It was amazing, and I was very proud of myself.
I convinced financial aid to give me more money.. Well, there was a mistake on the FAFSA. The government actually owed me more money with the Pell Grant. It was their mistake and so I looked into it and found out enough information to tell them what happened. I told them about it and I was not sure they would do anything.. They told me they would look into it though.. The next day, I checked my online award and I 500 dollars more in that Pell Grant. It was a "God Thing" because he helped me see the problem and he helped them see it too.
I got a job online.. ChaCha.. It is a service that answers your from your phone. You text them a question and you get a live answer back, usually in about 3 minutes. The people that answer the questions are called Guides. I am a proud ChaCha Guide. I actually earn .20 for every question. I have made 225 dollars since starting a month ago. I am glad I found a way to make extra money because I need every penny I earn. Without this job, I don't think I would have been able to make a deposit for college. So, if you want to, you can use ChaCha and help me go to college. . Also, if you want to become a ChaCha Guide and earn a little extra money answering questions (it can be really fun.. trust me..) leave a comment and I will help you become one. It's really simple and it is worth it.
Hardships-
Not everything this past month and this month has been fun and rewarding.. I have struggled more then I feel I have ever struggled (at least it feels like it.) Finding money for college is so stressful and sometimes I feel as if it is impossible. Sometimes I feel like I drowning in a sea of doubt. Sometimes I don't feel I am working hard enough or doing enough, but I know I am trying my best. Most of the time I just cry because I want this so bad, and I just don't know how I can make it work. I am trusting God with it, but I get scared that this is not where He wants me to me. There are have been so many "God Things" with this college, but things change so fast.. I just hope and pray that He will lead me to where I need to go. I know he will never leave me or abandon me, and it seems like I need him more then ever.
Once again.. I am dreadfully sorry for forgetting about you all.. Just know that I am trying my best and I still care for those who read this..
Talk to ya all later,
Brenna
P.S- I think I might have poison Ivy rash. Sound fun, right? It is..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment