Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ahhh, the life of a teenager..

I have been busy, so very busy, yet I still think I can fit more into my life. Lets see, I have school, friends, family, online friends, college search and application process, financial aid, keeping up with the news, chores and trying to accomplish my own goals like reading and exercise. Everytime I want to blog and plan to write here, I get sidetracked or end up doing something completely opposite. But I have the time now, and although there are other things I kind of want to do, I have to stop puting off writing more about my life. I feel like since others are reading and actually wanting to know more about my life it puts more pressure on me. I know it's not my readers' fault, and I will just write more often even if it is about less important things.

I am getting behind in English so if you are reading this, would you please pray? I am about a week behind. I had to read a 113 page poem. It is a epic poem from the 100's. It is very old and very difficult to understand, and I hope I have not mentioned this in the last blog... OH Man, I got to leave for practice now. My sister is yelling for at this exact moment. I promise to write more when I get back. PROMISE.

No comments: