See, I follow through sometimes. I actually got home and did the dishes first. Then I went to watch Life, which I did not like. I only watched 30 minutes and then erased it. I am trying to find new shows to watch this season. So far, I have only found two (that are not game or reality shows). They are Chuck and Kid Nation. There are other shows that have not premiered yet, so there is still hope that I will find more, but it is hard when the shows you are used to watching end. So, yep, I did not get to get on the computer right away.
I really do like blogging and writing about everything and nothing, but I kind of feel like I have to write about a certain thing or make it interesting in order for my readers to like it. I guess I am too worried about what others think so I wait until I have good news or exciting stories. I feel like if I write about the boring events of my everyday life, I am boring the few people that actually want to read this blog. Make sense? But you know what? I am going to write about what I feel like writing about. If I write about how I brushed my teeth today or how I fixed my hair, then I guess that is fine. Don't worry, I won't give you a play by play of my entire day. I don't know who is reading this, so I don't want to give too much information about what I do all the time.
So, let's start.
I am learning to swim. My parents tried to teach us when we were little but we never got passed the blowing bubbles in the water part. We would freak out when they actually taught how to float. But now we are learning, and I must admit it is kind of freaky. I know it is nice to learn so I don't drown but I don't like feeling like I have no control. The water could take me under and I would be a goner. OK, so maybe it does not happen that fast but it is still scary. I am getting really good at treading water. Last week, I could go ten seconds without touching the bottom of the pool. I was really proud of myself. I think I was being kind of show-offy though, cuz my sisters can't tread water yet, but they are learning.
Wow, I am getting tired. My eyes are actually drooping. You ever feel like you have weights on your eyes? Its like they really want to close, but I am trying to keep them open for as long as possible. That's OK. I should probably go to bed anyway. I have a big school day tomorrow. Ahhh, Fridays are always the toughest, because I struggle to get everything that is due in. Sometimes that means that I finish things at the last minute.
One more thing, tell me if you read the shared items thing on the side. I like looking for things to share from my RSS feeds and what to know if anyone likes it or not. Please tell me anything I can do to make this blog better or if you have ideas about what I could talk about. I must go to bed now. Oh, I might do some reading first though. Good Night.
Love Always,
Brenna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment