Sunday, September 2, 2007


I could totally see something like that happening to me. I have been on this icon thing and there are some really good ones. Here, I'll put up some.






So, as I was searching through all these I lost my desire to write about how things are going lately. Life has been awesome and surprising. I will make this all very short, because I have to work on laundry.
I have a job at McDonalds and I am actually excited about it.
I now work on the slides at my church. So now I sing on the stage and do background work too. I really like being on both sides. Its like when you are an actor but you also like to be on the stage crew. I can't sing and run the computers at the same time though.
Hmm.. I really can't of much more that has been big news. I am trying to get into better habits. I am writing more instead of typing and I am trying to read my bible everyday. Habits are really hard to form though. But I know if I keep working on them, it will get easier.

Well, I am going to get going on laundry. I'll write more soon... hopefully. Oh, and you don't need an acount to comment, so all those who just read blogs, you can still send me a message. Love ya all,
Brenna

No comments: