Hey all!
If you want to listen to some music while you are here, I found some radio stations that you can play right here on this page. I thought that was kind of neat. They also have a TV, but then you would not read my posts. You would be watching TV then. So, I got the TV thing for my self. I put it on my Google page. It is pretty neat how we can do all these things in one spot. It is really anymore simpler then before though? Oooo, I just found a new gadget for my page. It is kind of fun to see what it out there for websites.
So, It is Easter today, and our church had too services. One at 8:30am and 10:30 am. I had to sing for both of them. It was sort of tiring, but it was different. I did not get breakfast before the first service. I had to wait till it was over to eat. Then, I felt much more alive and I think I did better the second time around.
Easter is really special to me, but sometimes I don't understand all the hype over one day. We are supposed to celebrate Jesus everyday. It is good to devote one day to celebrating but it should not be made a once a year thing. Let's celebrate the fact that Christ died for us everyday!
Happy Easter all!
Brenna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment