Hey everyone. I just want to tell you right off the bat that this point will NOT be me complaining about how my life is confusing and how confused I am. I am sorry about that. This post is more about what I am trying to learn that is really hard sometimes.
My life is not bad at all. I am blessed beyond belief. I don't deserve any of it, but somehow, it's what I got. I got a family that loves me and takes care of me. Just yesterday I wanted an apple pie from McDonalds, so my dad drove out of the way to get me two. My mom bought me my favorite cereal from the store the other day. My parents are so good to me, even if they can be really annoying. Sometimes, I don't know how I can repay them for all they do, except to do my best and make them proud. I love them so much.
I have great sisters. They are my bestest friends. Growing up with sister close to my age was like growing up with built in best friends. I love them both. I usally annoy them, but I
think they know how much I just like to make them laugh or yell at me. It's lots of fun.
I have awesome friends! Yeah, I complain how I am unpopular and I know that is true- not going to deny it. But if I have just one friend that cares enough about me, then I have all the friends I need. I go back and forth between feeling accepted and feeling like a loner. I realized that I have always have had at least one true friend. I think the problem was me. I felt like I was left out. It had to do with how I thought. I kept trying to fit into the wrong groups because I have always wanted to be friends with everyone. You know what? Even if all my freinds abandon me- which is possible cuz they are human- God is still the BEST FRIEND anyone could ask for.
So, yeah, this is me trying to figure out why I feel that my life is terrible sometimes when I have soo much. Its all about perception I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment