Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Late night blogging

Hi.

I wanted to go into this really long blog about the past couple of days, but I got on the computer and did everything else except for what I wanted to do. Now, it is late and I must be going to bed. I want to let everyone know that I am alive and well, but I miss my college friends. My friends from back home do not seem to care as much, at least most of them. 

Here are some of the things I will discuss in detail when I have time.

My college class
Giving blood for the first time
My friends from college
My ACT scores
Where I want to go to college

I am sorry I can not go into detail tonight, but as soon as I can I will.

Love to all and Happy 4th of July,
Brenna

No comments: