Friday, June 29, 2007
Me being Emo.
I don't know what to do. I don't know whether I should spend the next two hours hanging out with my friends or crying in my room. I need to get the emotion out. I don't think I could go out there and pretend to smile. It just hit me hard a little bit ago; I am leaving. I am leaving. I am going back home and leaving Cedarville possibly forever. I may never see some of the people here again. It's sad to think that I have to somehow get back into my basic routine when I was just getting used to this one. I think I am going to just turn my music on and cry for a little bit. Maybe. I don't know! I am kind of tired but I don't want to go to bed because I have to take each moment I have here as something special. So I may go to bed at 1 or 2. I am not sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment