I am almost ready to go home. Well, its Saturday that I go back home. I am so relieved to go back home, but I also want to stay here too. I have met really cool people and have made good friends. I don't want to leave them. Well, its a good thing they have Facebook and email. I sooo want to just be home watching T.V and hanging out with my best friends in the whole world (my sisters). I have so many mixed feelings. I want to go, I don't want to go. If there was a way to stay here with my friends and go home, I would want that option. I want to eat lunch with them and laugh until my side hurts. I want to stay here where I have a group of friends to hang out with. I have friends at home, but we don't really hang as a group. But this experience has taught me to take more risks socially. At church now, if there is a group of people that are talking, I will join them. Even if I don't know them, I will get to know them by talking to them. I need to be more "out there". Not outgoing, but ready to join conversations and be willing to share things about myself that I usally don't.
Ok.. so I am kind of studying. Well, my study partner is while I type. I am kind of studying though, but I had to look up a storm that is over here. It was really dark outside so it was distracting. It is not as dark out now, but it is still storming. Alright, well, I have other things I must do. I am excited that my parents are comming tommorow and they are going to join me for dinner. My sisters are also comming for dinner. Well, I really need to get to flashcards.
Brenna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment