Thursday, June 21, 2007

College Day 4 and 5

Right now, I am sitting in my PJ's in my room. Yes, I am not in class, because I am sick. I think I have some stomach flu or something. I don't want to take a shower or go to class, because it is WAY to far from a bathroom. Plus, if I don't feel good at all, I won't learn anything in class. I know that people will fill me in about the class, and I hope there is no quiz today. Well, if there is, I will do it another day I guess.

So, I was going to write this blog but I got sidetracked started looking at Facebooks. About 20 students have Facebook so I many more Facebook friends now. Its nice. They do funny things and there is a group for Summer Studies and they have pictures up there, but I am not in any of them. Alright, I bet you guys want to know what I have been doing.

Lets see,

On Tuesday, I went to class. After the first class was chapel. Chapel is located in a regular event room so its not traditional at all. Its cool because they have worship and then a guest speaker. Another class, and then lunch. I think I had a taco. The room is so crowded at it is hard to find people to sit with. Then after lunch a friend and I went to get a sweater from our dorm because the classrooms are so cold. We barely make it back to class and I was late by 3 minutes or so. It was alright though. More class. There is alot of class time but it is OK but it is pretty fun. Got back to the dorm and read, I think, or maybe I hung out in some of the rooms. I went over to some of the rooms and talked to some of the other girls. It was nice to find that alot of people have the same things in common. I don't really remember all that much now. I know you guys want alot more detail but I have gone insane recently. Yesterday, in the cafeteria when I was getting silverware, I grabbed 3 forks. I did not need 3 forks but I put them on my plate. I realized what I was doing and slapped my self on the forehead and shaped my finger into a gun and pointed at my forehead. One of the guys must of been behind me because he said "That was really cute." I just rolled my eyes and walked away. He is one of those hyper types. If Lori were here and he was 2 years younger, Lori would probably like him. I also figured out another reason for my complete insanity, besides the amount of reading in my class. There is this guy that I really want to get to know, but I don't know how. He was walking by 3 minutes before my insane act so I think it is partly his fault. He is very mysterious. He seems shy but I don't think he is. Oh well, he will be going home soon and lets just say he does not live in Ohio. Oh, well, if it is meant to be, God will work it out.

So, what else do you want to know? Am I homesick? Yes. I feel like I love this place but I want to be home and watching TV and not having to worry about Federalism or the Constitution. I miss my kitty. I miss her curling up in my lap all cutely. I also miss my family. I miss my sisters. I want to talk to them about boys or imaginary world. I miss my parents and their talks with me. I miss my iced coffee drinks. I know I have another week, but I am just realizing how nice I have it at home. Some of the students don't even want to go home, and that makes me wonder how God gave me such an awesome family. I also miss my friends and church. If you are reading this and consider yourself a friend of mine, I miss you! Please email me, IM me or send me mail. I love mail, but I not gotten any yet.

I am going to sum up the rest of the days for you now. Putt Putt, singing, laughing, prayer, Flip Flops, studying, ice cream, Facebook, class, more studying and sleep. I am going to go to lunch soon and then go to the last class of the day. Alright,

TTYL,
Brenna

No comments: