Yeah, so I started class today. I like my professor. He is very animated and humorous. I am pretty glad to be in his class. I hope you guys don't expect me to make a long page like I did yesterday. I really can't cuz there is so much reading I have yet to do. I am a slow reader and there is alot to read, so I am not totally sure I will make it, but with the strength of God I can do anything.
I have so many friends now; I am going to hate to leave. Maybe if I come back next year, there will some of them here. I already have some of the girls Facebook so we can still keep in touch. There is even a guy that I kind of think is cute and overall very cool. So I must sign off now. I hope my friends are going to send me mail...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment