This post is to remind all of you that I am alive and well. I am not sick anymore and I can get off my cracker diet! Yay. I am so tired and happy and tired and stressed and all sorts of things at the moment. To sum it up real quick, there are days when I don't want to be here at all and I would rather be at home sitting in front of the TV with my sisters. I miss them. But then there are days when I know God put me here for a special purpose and I want to follow him in whatever I do. I love it here but I don't like it here sometimes. I don't know. I am slightly confused. I know, I am confusing myself. Stop thinking so much, Brenna! There are so many things I have done in the last few days. First, I cried. Yeah, I am a emo person sometimes but that is ok I guess. (side note- I am writing whatever comes to my mind so if I get off topic, just remember that I have ADD.) Well, I was crying because I find it hard to fit into a certain group. I just want a group to hang out with. A group that will sit with me at lunch and stuff like that. I always have a hard time doing that and I don't think is not all thier fault. I am always thinking that I will never fit in. I always say to myself, "I am not cool enough to hang out in that group." I know I have esteem issues, but its tough when people don't always come up to talk. There are days when I am like "WOW, I fit in" and the next day i'll be like, "They don't want me to hang out with them." Its tough. So, I was crying and asking God to fill that whole in my life. I don't think he did, but I know its Ok if I am not super popularity girl. God made me realize something. If all the outgoing kids hung out together, who would hang out with the shy kids. Who would make them feel apart of a group? If they are like me, they want to be in a group, but they don't think themselves to be ____ enough. I dinner is going to be here soon. I will finish this up when I get back.
I love and miss you guys,
Brenna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean...
Post a Comment